You will not believe how many people use self storage for vehicles of all kinds. Everybody knows Wisconsin winters are brutal and summers are hot, too. Environmental changes and the weather that goes with them can wreak havoc on your vehicles. If you have a classic or antique car, truck or motorcycle, the indoor storage options at Brookfield Self Storage are perfect for you.
We also offer outdoor spaces at our other self storage facilities. Contact our friendly office team to learn more about your options.
Why Choose Auto Storage?
Here are reasons why smart people consider auto storage:
– It will save you space. For most people storing an extra vehicle at home is a challenge. It may not be practical to store it in your yard or driveway. You don’t want to lose precious garage space to a rarely-driven vehicle. Auto storage is an excellent remedy for this scenario because it frees up space around your home and garage.
– It will keep the auto safe. Auto storage also ensures the safety of the vehicle. Most people don’t have fenced-in, barbed wire around their property. But the units at Brookfield Self Storage are completely fenced and have secure, key-code controlled, gated entry. 24/7 video surveillance and an onsite manager Monday through Saturday are also part of the onsite security plan.
– It is convenient. All our units are drive-up. It’s as easy as driving directly to the unit and pulling in. We make the leasing process simple and you can usually move in the same day you sign the lease. Finally, our location couldn’t be more convenient — located right off Brookfield Road.
Our Auto Storage Units
Brookfield Self Storage offers three different size self storage units to store your auto:
– 10×20: This unit is the size of a typical one-car garage. A small to medium-sized sedan will fit easily.
– 10×25: This unit is longer than a typical one-car garage. It works great for large sedans and small SUVs.
– 10×30: Our largest indoor units can fit most SUVs, trucks, and vans. You may even have room left over to store some of your stuff!
Call our friendly office team to determine the type of unit best suited to your vehicle and if that size is currently available.
Everybody asks — is indoor or outdoor storage better?
The answer to this question really depends on your vehicle. Stored indoors, your vehicle will be subject to the same conditions it would face in any garage. However, indoor storage will protect your vehicle from the hail, ice, snow, rain and sun. It will also prevent birds and squirrels from leaving little surprises all over your vehicle’s nice finish. Classic cars and vehicles you want to keep “spotless” should really be in this type of storage.
Outdoor storage does expose your vehicle to the elements. However, it is the most economical option. It may also be the only option for the largest trucks and SUVs. Our friendly office team can help you determine which unit is best suited to your vehicle.