Self storage is on the rise in the United States. The rise in population, a move to urban areas and an excess of stuff are all contributing factors to the increased need for self storage facilities. Wisconsin has more than 1,200 self storage facilities and there are a whopping 49,000 facilities across the U.S.
Self storage is becoming an increasingly common option for people looking to declutter. If you have extra stuff you want to keep but don’t want to see every day, then self storage may be right for you. People in the Brookfield, Wisconsin area should consider Brookfield Self Storage because we are your top source for self storage in the community.
Why choose self storage?
Choosing self storage is an easy decision. It provides clean and affordable space for people with extra things and no place to put them. Need more? Here are extra benefits:
– Security. The Brookfield Self Storage facility is completely fenced and gated, only accessible to people with the proper key code. It has around-the-clock video surveillance and every tenant also puts their own lock on their unit — meaning no one else has access.
– Cleanliness. We take pride in making Brookfield Self Storage the cleanest and most up-to-date facility around.
– Convenience. With self storage, you can drop off or get your items any time, day or night. It is a great way to store things for parents, college kids, or seasonal items.
– Options. We offer a wide variety of storage options. These include climate-controlled, and non climate-control units. We also offer outside self storage (parking) at our other self storage facilities: Scenic Self Storage and Waukesha Storage.
Our self storage units
– 5×10: Our smallest unit. It is the size of a small walk-in closet and will hold several totes and boxes.
– 10×10: One of our most popular sizes. The 10×10 is 100 square feet and holds the contents of a one-bedroom apartment. That includes furniture, boxes, and a bedroom set.
– 10×15: This unit is 2/3 the size of a one-car garage. It will hold the contents of a two-bedroom apartment. It easily fits appliances, large furniture and even a motorcycle!- 10×20: With 200 square feet of space, the 10×20 will hold the contents of a three-bedroom house. This includes appliances, furniture, a large kitchen table and multiple bedroom sets.
– 10×25: This unit is the size of a long, one-car garage. It is the perfect size to hold a vehicle and even more of your stuff!
– 10×30: Our largest unit is 300 square feet. It is equivalent to a 1.5 car garage and will hold the contents of a mid-sized home and garage. It is a great option for people staging their homes to sell.
Indoor (climate controlled)
– 8×12: Our smallest climate controlled unit is the 8×12. It has approximately 100 square feet of space. It will hold the contents of a one-bedroom apartment.
– 10×10: Our popular 10×10 unit also comes in a climate-controlled variety. It is the size of half a one-car garage.
– 10×15: This is our largest climate controlled unit. It will hold the contents of a two-bedroom apartment.