Businesses can take advantage of self storage, too. If you are a business owner, you know how much extra stuff can build up. Extra inventory, documents, old paperwork, furniture — all of these things need to find a home. Storage units at Brookfield Self Storage can be that home.
Why choose business storage?
Here’s why you should use Brookfield Self Storage for all your business storage needs:.
– We have a very secure and clean facility. All of the units at Brookfield Self Storage are clean, dry and secure. Our facility is surrounded by a fence with barbed wire. Access is through a gate controlled by a keypad and each tenant receives their own unique keycode. There is 24/7 video surveillance, plus you put your own lock on your unit. Only you have access to the unit.
– We are happy to accommodate your schedule. We know how hard it is to run a business and how tightly you need to organize your schedule. We are happy to let you move in the same day you sign the lease. Our units all have drive-up access so unloading and loading is a breeze. Deliveries are even accepted and delivered directly to your unit.
– You can access your items anytime. Our office is open Monday through Saturday, 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. However, you don’t need the office to be open to access your items. Once you are set up in a unit, you can enter our facility at any time. Just key in your code at the gate and drive up to your unit. It doesn’t get easier than that!
Our business storage units
– 5×10: These are our smallest units. They are about the size of a walk-in closet and are 50 square feet.
– 10×10: These units are some of our most popular. They work perfectly for the business looking to declutter. They are the size of half a one-car garage.
– 10×15: These units are 2/3 of a one-car garage. They can hold the contents of a two-bedroom apartment.
– 10×20: These units will hold the contents of a three-bedroom house. They will fit a lot of furniture, bookcases, appliances and boxes.
– 10×25: These units are about the size of a deep one-car garage. They have enough space for a four-bedroom house.
– 10×30: These are our largest units. They are the size of a 1.5 car garage.
– 8×12: Our smallest climate controlled unit has about 100 square feet of space. It is about the size of a small bedroom or half a one-car garage.
– 10×10: Our popular 10×10 unit comes in a climate controlled option as well.- 10×15: Our 10×15 also comes in a climate controlled option.
We also have outdoor spaces available at our other self storage facilities. Call our friendly office team to learn more. We are happy to help you determine the size and type of unit that will work best for your business.